TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc.
ALL VIEWERS, USERS, AND MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
If you do not agree, please do not use, or access information from, the aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. site and all other services provided by aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc..
By using aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. or any other services provided by aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. or by submitting to, or accessing information from this service, each Member and User agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. This Agreement is a legal binding agreement between you and aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc.. You must read this Agreement completely before joining or submitting or access any information from this website and that the act of joining, submitting or accessing information from this websites constitutes acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
* Content Policies and Restrictions
All information including text, subject matter, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound, video recordings, animation and other materials and effects contained in a listing/profile are subject to the approval of aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc..
Content must NOT contain any of followings:
1. Matual Content including pornographic and adult content
2. Racial intolerance
3. Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
4. Aainst any individual, group, organization
5. Online gambling
6. Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, weapons, replicas
7. Distribution of pre-written term papers or student essays
8. Violent content
9. Search Engine Optimization purpose postings and listings
* Submitting and Accessing of Information (Listings and Profiles)
Before submitting listing/profile with descriptions, photographs, contacts or any other information, the Member and the User warrants the following: 1) that he or she is the owner or authorized representative of the owner of the item, car, business, real estate, personal property affected by this listing/profile; (2) that he or she has the right and/or authorization from the owner to submit this listing/profile; (3) that he or she has obtained permission from the copyright owner of any photographer, author or publisher so that such information can be published and advertised as part of the service and allow the information to be accessed, downloaded, and copied by users of the service; and 4) that reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information is correct, accurate and not misleading. 5) comply with all federal, state, provincial, and local laws, all statutes and regulations governing affiliate, internet advertising and network marketing.
* Housing Laws and Regulations
It is illegal to post any discriminatory preference based on any of the followings: Race, Color, religion, Gender (Sex), National Origin, Disability (mental and physical), Familial Status (presence of children under 18 in the home), Source of Income.
You must comply with section 3604(c) of the Federal Fair Housing Act
and HUD Advertising Guidance
You must agree on HUD Fair Housing Act laws, HUD advertise guidance, and State and local laws that prohibit discrimination based on other factors. And you must agree to indemnify, and hold harmless 7More and its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, arising out of or resulting from your negligence or misconduct.
Currently we are providing membership for FREE of charge due to current slow ecomony. If we have decided to change membership to charge mode sometime in future, we will let all members know by email or by posting note on member welcome page. As further consideration for the services, you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the listing/profile input process and (2) maintain and update this information as needed. You by completing and submitting this agreement represent that the information given is true.
1. The Company may restrict the use of Service or disqualify membership in the following cases.
(1) In case the information registered by the Member is not true.
(2) In case the Member hinders other Members from using the Service or abuses other Members information.
(3) In case a Member disturbs the Company from providing the Service by way of distorting the information in the Service.
(4) In case that the Member behaves harmfully to public morals and manners or does something which is prohibited by the laws and this Terms of Service.
2. After restricting the use of Service, the Company may disqualify membership of certain Members who do not solve the problem.
3. The Company shall cancel registration of a Member when the Company disqualifies the Member.
4. The Company may, for a certain period of time, restrict re-registration of Members who have been previously disqualified.
* Change of Member's Information
1. The Company may request that Members can change Member IDs or may change Member ID by the request of the Member in the following cases.
(1) In case there is a possibility to infringe on a Member's privacy because the Member ID is registered with the number of Member's telephone or Citizen Registration number (or passport number).
(2) In case that Member ID or member's email address is against public morals.
(3) In case that there is a reason specified by the Company.
2. The Member shall immediately update his/her Member information personally when the information is changed and may request the Operator to update the Member information. The Member will be liable for any damage caused by information, which has not been updated.
* Use of Information
Member and User agree that the information submitted to this website is to be used by authorized Users of this website. Users of this website shall use this information at their own risk since aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Listings/Profiles recited herein. Users of this website are authorized to use the information for their private use but shall not distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works for others without the express written permission of aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc.. Users shall not reproduce any information from Listings/Profiles for distribution or in connection with any other services.
* Other Existing Rights of the aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. web site
The Member and the User must agree that once he or she has posted a Listing or Profile, aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. has permission to amend the Listing and Profile or delete any portion thereof, or cancel any Listings or Profiles, as it deems necessary. aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. also reserves the right to remove or refuse any listing or profile with or without cause.
The Member and the User agrees to using this service holds sole expense, against any claim, action, legal proceeding, damages, liability, settlements, expenses (including attorney's fees) and other cost coming from or claim that a listing or any other information provided by Member or User infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right of any third party.
* Modifications to Service
aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
All texts, graphics, logos, copyrights, trademarks, and trade elements belong exclusively to aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc..
The information displayed in this website is provided "as is" and that aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. make no promises or warranties of any kind, whether they be implied or otherwise, with respect to the accuracy of the information contained in the listings. The Member and User jointly and severally agree to indemnify and hold harmless aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. and their officers, agents, employees against expenses including legal fees, liabilities, and losses resulting from the publication or distribution of the listing and profile information including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, copyright or trademarks infringements, or deception, or other violations of law.
aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. and network sites make no warranties of any kind and also have no liabilities of any kind either.
Any legal action arising from these terms and conditions, or relating to the publication of, or payment for any listing/profile, may be commenced and maintained in any court situated in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions above, do not access information from, or use, this aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc. site.
BY USING AND ACCESSING INFORMATION FROM aCommercialProperty.com and 7More, Inc., THE USER AND THE VIEWER, AGREES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE.